University of Calgary
UofC Navigation


Contact us


Incoming Students

Important Fall 2017-Winter 2018 registration information.


Learn about our Career Centre

BComm Semester at Sea


Learn more about AACBS Accreditation

Student forms

Here is a list of Haskayne forms and the Letter of Permission guidelines.

For all other forms available for students please go to the Enrolment Services forms for students site.

*An exchange student is one who is admitted to the University of Calgary under formal exchange agreements to take courses for transfer to a degree program at their home institution. Home institutions will be notified of the final grades obtained by their students.