The Co-operative Education Program is an optional supervised academic program that allows you to alternate in-school learning with work experience that is relevant to your academic studies. The Co-op Program will give you 12 to 16 months of paid full-time work experience before graduating in your chosen field.
By participating in the Co-op program you will…
- Apply classroom knowledge & skill
- Gain real-world experience
- Discover Career Options
- Develop your business network
- Experience the job application & interview process
- Gain a competitive edge through practical experience
- Earn a full-time salary
- Complete the program with a resume showing relevant work experience
Co-op lets you explore a number of different industries and geographic locations that can help you make informed decisions, from choosing a concentration to determining your first career. Over 85% of Co-op students are employed within 3 months of graduation.