Submitted by yayoi.moriguchi on Fri, 02/19/2016 - 4:18pm
Our team is committed to providing extensive support to allow you to get the most out of your learning experience.
Resources for the Global Energy Executive MBA program include:
- Library resources: the dedicated MBA librarian helps you plan and execute your research either remotely or in person.
- Technology support: our team will assist you with setting up and troubleshooting your access to online sessions and the program student site. You will need to provide your own laptop computer.
- Tutorials: throughout the program faculty members and / or teaching assistants will provide additional support when needed to help practice challenging concepts and prepare for exams.
- Catering: lunch, snacks and some dinners are provided throughout the face-to-face sessions for your convenience; breakfast is included in the group’s preferred hotel rate.
- Transportation: transportation is provided within the face-to-face period to and from field visits and between program locations (where relevant).
- Career counselling: dedicated MBA career advisors are available to support you if you are looking to make a career transition during the program.