Submitted by yayoi.moriguchi on Thu, 06/30/2016 - 11:30am
Applicants for the Haskayne MBA programs are evaluated based on thoughtful consideration on how the program will help them achieve their professional goals and how the rest of the cohort will benefit from their participation.
The quality of the MBA experience is critically dependent on the diversity and character of the cohort. The admissions committee therefore considers a wide range of factors in its admission decisions and views each applicant from a holistic perspective.
To be considered for admission to the Haskayne MBA programs, an application should fulfill the following criteria:
- A GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or higher in the last two years of a four year undergraduate degree, graduate degree of professional degree (e.g., Medicine, Law) from an accredited university; AND
- At least two years’ professional work experience; AND
- A score of 550 or higher in the GMAT exam.
If you achieved a GPA of 3.2 or higher in a Canadian undergraduate business degree you may be eligible to request that the GMAT requirement be waived.
Applicants for whom English is not a first language must also achieve either:
- A score of 97 or higher on the internet version of the TOEFL; OR
- A score of 7 or higher on the academic version of the IELTS.