Application requirements for the MBA thesis-based progarm are:
- A bachelor's degree from a recognized institution, with a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.3 on the University of Calgary's 4.0 scale.
- A minimum score of 600 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or in the 85th percentile on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE).
- A Statement of Purpose outlining your career goals, and how the Haskayne MBA Thesis program will help you achieve them.
- A current resume and two reference letters.
- Note: Each of your reference letters MUST be sealed in its own envelope and signed across the seal by the referee on the outside of the envelope.
- A minimum score of 600 (written) or 250 (computer based) on the TOEFL or a score of 7.0 on the IELTS, if the language of instruction for your previous degree was not English.
- A nonrefundable $100 application fee for Canadian citizens and permanent residents, or $130 for international students (those who will attend on a study permit) must be paid online. Applications received without the fee will not be processed.
There is one intake per year in September. The deadline to apply to the MBA Thesis program for Canadian or PR students for a September start is the previous April 30th.
For International students wishing to start in September the deadline to apply is the previous March 1st.