Applying to the Haskayne Co-operative Education Program
Co-op applications from Haskayne BComm students are accepted twice a year on May 1st and December 1st.
Haskayne students should apply online by:
- Logging on to Haskayne Career Link
- Choose HSB Co-op on the left-hand menu
- Apply according to your current concentration
Change of Program and Transfer students need to download this Application Form and deliver your application package to SH 346.
To apply, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum GPA of 2.50
- Submit the application form along with a letter of intent and a current résumé
- Short listed students may be invited to take part in a group interview
The Haskayne School of Business has a quota on the number of students accepted into the program. Admission is competitive, based on students' skills, attitude, experience, and academic record.
Click here for more information
- Apply classroom knowledge and skills
- Develop communication skills
- Gain real-world experience
- Discover career options
- Develop a business network
- Experience the job application and interview process
- Gain a competitive edge through practical experience
- Earn a full-time salary
As a Co-op student you will ...
- Have access to résumé and cover letter writing resources
- Work with your Career Advisor to craft your résumé and cover letter, and acquire effective job search strategies
- Be invited to participate in exclusive job search and workplace prep workshops
- Have access to the Co-op job database on CareerLink
- Be required to develop learning objectives for each work-term, participate in check-ins (by phone or site visits) with your Career Advisor and your supervisor, submit a performance evaluation completed by your supervisor, and submit a satisfactory work-term report
For more information, students should contact Louise Grunerud, Co-op Coordinator, at 403-220-7533 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org