Ensure that you have a valid UC IT Account. You will need your account information to log into the Booking System.
1. If you are unsure about your IT Account contact UCIT Support Center @ 403.220.5555
1. Security & ID Card Access
- Undergraduate Program Office (SH 358) for help activating your card.
- NOTE: Activating your ID card for secure access may take up to 48 hours.
Note: Bookings for Courses/Lectures and Career Centre interviews take precedence over student bookings. Your booking may be cancelled when a Course or Career Centre interview bookings are required. Student(s) will be contacted via email if a booking is cancelled.
By securing a booking you agree to the following rules of etiquette:
1. Each student is allowed 1 booking per week.
2. Rooms may be booked for a maximum of 2 hours per day, 7 days in advance.
3. Bookings are made on the hour
REGULAR VERIFICATION OF THE ADHERENCE TO THESE RULES WILL BE DONE. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN A REVOCATION OF YOUR ABILITY TO BOOK A SYNDICATE ROOM FOR 12 MONTHS. REMEMBER, THIS IS A RESOURCE FOR ALL HASKAYNE STUDENTS. PLEASE ALLOW OTHERS THE SAME OPPORTUNITY.
Every individual or group is responsible for maintaining the Syndicate Rooms in a clean and neat fashion. Any individual found vandalizing, disturbing others, refusing to vacate, or choosing to leave the room in poor condition WILL lose future privileges.
Secure your belongings! Your online reservations does not give you exclusive access to the room, other Haskayne staff/students & visitors with activated ID cards can enter your room. If you must leave the room, do NOT leave valuables in the room.
The door is alarmed and cannot be held open longer than 20 seconds otherwise Campus Security will come. To shut off the alarm, close the door.
You can find help ...
from 8:30am - 4:30pm call 403.220.6743 or go to SH 302, the Career Centre for assistance.
after hours call Campus Security at 403.220.5333