Haskayne MBA Program
The Haskayne MBA program aims to transform Canada’s business landscape by enabling our students to make significant contributions as individuals, and as leaders.
Haskayne MBA Exchange
The Haskayne School of Business has more than 30 partnerships with leading business schools all over the world. An international exchange is an essential part of the Haskayne MBA programs. Many MBA students choose to go on short term international exchanges, ranging from one week to two months in almost every continent of the world. Our exchange programs offer valuable opportunities to study business from different international perspectives. It is also a great opportunity to form friendships, develop business networks and explore new countries and cultures. We encourage our MBA students to study abroad, and welcome incoming international students on exchange for a full semester or to take part in our Haskayne MBA Summer Program in July.
All incoming exchange students must be nominated by the exchange coordinators of our partner universities via e-mail. After nomination, students will receive detailed instructions on application, courses and housing information. To gain a better understanding of our MBA programs, please see our online graduate calendar. For housing information, please see Student Residence.
Partner universities must nominate students before March 15 to ensure all incoming exchange students register for classes at the same time as Haskayne students for the upcoming fall (September semester)and winter semester. Nominated students must then apply by April 15. For partners with two nomination cycles, Winter (January-April) semester nominations can be accepted by August 15, and student applications must be received by September 15.
Incoming exchange students are encouraged to participate in the UCI International Student Orientation in order to become familiar with future events and activities.
We also offer a one-week Haskayne MBA Summer Program giving students a great opportunity to study at Haskayne for a short period of time. The Haskayne MBA Summer Program welcomes MBA/EMBA/MSc/MiM students from all over the world to join our Haskayne MBA students for a unique learning experience at Haskayne and in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
- Topic: Business Negotiations
- Credits: 3 units/ 6 ECTS
- Eligibility: Current Haskayne MBA, EMBA, MSc and MiM students
- Expected Dates: July 18-23, 2022
Immerse yourself in the MBA International Summer Program, an intensive one-week business negotiation course with a globally diverse cohort. This is an opportunity to engage with MBA, EMBA, MSc and MiM students from around the world. Enjoy a complimentary trip to the mountains for a memorable day of TED-like talks and keynote lectures at the Coast Hotel in Canmore. Dive deep into business negotiation and learn from senior instructor, Leighton Wilks.
We have international exchange partners in almost every continent of the world, so there are a variety of exchange opportunities to meet the needs of our MBA students. While some students choose to go on term exchanges, most students choose short term studies as these are more conducive to busy work schedules. Short term studies are typically two to six weeks, mostly in May and August.
- Adelaide – University of South Australia [UniSA]
- Beijing – Guanghua School of Management, Peking University [DBIC]
- Nagoya – Nagoya University of Commerce & Business [NUCB]
- Perth – University of Western Australia [UWA]
- Seoul – Seoul National University [SNU]
- Shanghai – Antai Global Summer School, Shanghai Jiatong University [Antai]
- Singapore – Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University [NTU]
- Taiwan – National Chengchi University [NCCUC]
- Johannesburg (South Africa) – University of Pretoria [GIBS]
- Tel Aviv (Israel) – Coller School of Management, Tel Aviv University [DBI-Tel Aviv]
- Bergen (Norway) – The Norwegian School of Economics [NHH]
- Cergy-Pontoise (France) – ESSEC Business School [ESSEC]
- Cologne (Germany) – University of Cologne [CISU & DBi Germany]
- Copenhagen (Denmark) – Copenhagen Business School [CBS-ISUP]
- Glasgow (UK) – University of Glasgow [ESSAM]
- Helsinki (Finland) – Aalto University [Aalto]
- London (UK) – London School of Economics and Political Science [LSE Summer School]
- Lyon (France) – Emlyon Business School [Emlyon]
- Oestrick-Winkel (Germany) – European Business School [EBS]
- Prague (Czech Republic) – University of Economics, Prague [VSE]
- Reims/Rouen (France) – NEOMA Business School [NEOMA]
- Rotterdam (Netherlands) – Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University [RSM]
- Uppsala (Sweden) – Uppsala University [Uppsala]
- Vienna (Austria) – Vienna University of Economics and Business [WU]
- Warsaw (Poland) – SGH Warsaw School of Economics [SGH]
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) – Torcuato Di Tella University [UTDT]
- Mexico City (Mexico) – IPADE Business School, The Panamerican University [IPADE]
- Pilar (Argentina) – IAE Business School [DBI-IAE]
- Santiago (Chile) – FEN Winter School, University of Chile [FEN]
All term exchange or short term study opportunities are credit-bearing. Students need to go through the internal application process first and then apply to specific programs after their internal application is approved. Detailed information about the exchange application process, eligibility criteria, and all the related information can be accessed in D2L.