The Haskayne Executive MBA program is designed to provide you with experiential learning opportunities through the Executive Speaker Series and Leadership Development Workshops.
Executive Speaker Series
The Haskayne Executive MBA’s Speaker Series creates meaningful opportunities for you to engage with senior leaders in the business community and public sector.
Given Haskayne’s strong ties to the business community, we are in a unique position to expose you to leaders who have excelled in their field. You are encouraged to reflect on the challenges and insights of these leaders to develop your own leadership philosophy and style.
- Clive Beddoe, Executive Chairman, WestJet Airlines
- John Forzani, Chairman & CEO, The Forzani Group
- Dick Haskayne, former Chairman, TransCanada Pipelines
- Jennifer McNeill, President, Cipher Systems
- Eric Newell, Chairman & CEO, Syncrude Canada
- Murray Smith, Minister, Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission
- Ambrose Tam, President, Novatel, Wireless Technologies
- Michael Tims, President & CEO, Peters & Co.
- Paul Verhoeff, Chairman & CEO, Tripeze.com
Leadership Development Workshops
A series of optional leadership development workshops enables you to further enhance your leadership capabilities in a highly experiential, small group format. The program offers sessions on a range of topics in collaboration with the Canadian Centre for Advanced Leadership in Business. You can choose to attend those sessions of most relevance to you.
- Leadership of Self
- Leadership of Teams
- Organizational Leadership
- Leadership in Society
- Building Personal Credibility and Trust
- Building and Leading High Performance Teams
- Political Savvy
- Inclusive Leadership: Embracing Diversity