The Haskayne Executive MBA’s intensive format allows you to complete your program in less than two years while continuing to progress your career.
Today’s business professionals are seeking to enhance their leadership skills and business acumen and balance demands of work, home and study. The Haskayne Executive MBA program is classroom-based and combines three block-week classes, alternate Friday/Saturday sessions and an international study tour at the end of the program.
There are two intakes of the program in the upcoming year. The Fall cohort starts in August and our Winter cohort starts in January.
(Note: For Winter 2021, there will not be a cohort intake.)
Classes in Calgary take place on the main campus of the University of Calgary in Scurfield Hall.
This format offers you a number of benefits:
- Continue to progress your career whilst completing the program;
- Immediate application of insights to your current business challenges;
- Easy access to support from the faculty, program team and other on-campus resources;
- Focused delivery model to allow you to concentrate fully on the program whilst in class;
- Extensive learning opportunities from your classmates in addition to your faculty and executive speakers; and
- Break from classes over Spring / Summer.
If you would like to receive the schedule of classes for the next incoming class please contact us.