What do we stand for?
Real-world Results. We help you develop the high performance and ethical judgment skills needed to achieve real, sustainable results. Our purpose is to develop management and leadership capability and to enable our business community to grow and prosper.
To inspire individuals and organizations to develop confidence, curiosity and competitiveness through intelligent thought and action which achieves sustained success.
To become an internationally renowned executive education partner of choice in Calgary by delivering outstanding development experiences that brings global thinking to a local context.
Why are we different?
In business, intelligence is key. Through the generosity of our benefactors, we have established cutting-edge research centres dedicated to advanced leadership, finance, corporate sustainability, real estate, risk, innovation and entrepreneurship. Our research can help keep you on the leading-edge of modern theory and practice.
Located in Calgary, we have the unique advantage of being at the nexus of one of the world’s most dynamic and intricate regions concerning energy and the environment. This complex setting provides extraordinary opportunities for you to learn how to adapt, innovate and perform.
What do we offer?
Areas of Expertise
Below is a sampling of what Haskayne, Executive Education has to offer.
- Authentic leadership
- Being an effective team leader
- Building Mental Toughness
- Building Personal Resiliency
- Cultivating Mindfulness
- Executive leadership coaching
- High-performance Coaching
- How to become a mentor?
- Inclusive Leadership
- Leading Teams Virtually
- Practicing Emotional Intelligence
- Team Performance
- Building a Business Case
- Building a Resilient Culture
- Building Effective Teams
- Corporate social responsibility
- Defining leadership competencies
- Developing Aspiring and Emerging leaders
- Effective decision making
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- High-performance negotiating
- Leading through change
- Navigating Complexity: Systems Thinking
- Risk management
- Strategic Human Resources and Talent Management
- Strategy Implementation
- Strategic Leadership Development for Technical professionals
- For-profit board governance
- Non-For-Profit board governance
- Private Equity governance
- Working with a Board of Directors
- Communication for the senior leader
- Communications in a Virtual World
- Delivering Persuasive presentations
- Presenting as a Leader
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer service blueprinting / Journey-mapping
- Customer Value Proposition
- Business growth strategies
- Creating an innovation culture
- Creating Value: Innovation in a service-based environment
- Enterprise development (growing a small business)
- Entrepreneurial Thinking (corporate intrapreneurship)
- Navigating small / medium enterprise business growth
- Rapid product and service prototyping
- Financial decision making
- Financial Literacy
- Business analytics
- Operational excellence
- Supply chain management strategy
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big data / data analytics
- Cyber security
- Data visualization
- Implementing new technology
- Technology management systems
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Mixed-use real estate development
- Real Estate development planning process
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Marketing
- Sales Management and Strategies in Real Estate