Delivered in partnership with The Humphrey Group Inc., this powerful program focuses on the links between leadership and communication at the highest organizational levels. You will learn to apply an inspirational leadership approach that will enable you to drive people to action every time you write or speak.
Schedule: June 15, 2020 Click here to view the program brochure.
Program Delivery: Classroom
Commitment: 7 hours
Grant funding: This program could be eligible for grant funding that can cover up to 2/3 of the program costs. An Executive Education team member can help you bundle courses to meet the minimum hours needed for eligibility. For more information: email@example.com.
This course is for leaders at all levels who wish to complement their leadership communication skills with storytelling.
Participants will enhance their ability to:
- Understand the purpose of storytelling and how to use it as a leadership tool
- Use The Story Spine to structure a compelling anecdote
- Identify the right moment for a story
- Use language and classic narrative techniques to hold the room
- Tell their stories with a dynamic and engaging physical presence
- Craft stories in-the-moment for a variety of audiences and situations.