Format and Timing
Haskayne Accelerated MBA
The Haskayne MBA program aims to transform Canada’s business landscape by enabling our students to make significant contributions as individuals, and as leaders.
The Haskayne accelerated MBA’s format allows you to progress your career while you complete the program in as little as 12 months.
Many mid-career professionals are seeking to accelerate their career whilst balancing the demands of their personal and professional lives. The Haskayne accelerated MBA provides significant flexibility, allowing participants to choose between the daytime or evening delivery.
There are two intakes of the accelerated MBA each year commencing in Fall and Winter. Block week classes take place primarily on our main campus in Scurfield Hall; all core classes and some elective classes at our downtown campus (assuming you follow the regular schedule).
This format offers you a number of benefits:
- Ability to complete your MBA while working
- Easy access to support from the faculty, program team and other on-campus resources during your intensive block week classes
- Convenient central Calgary location for core classes and some electives
- Extensive learning opportunities from your classmates in addition to your faculty
- Opportunity to complete the program over a longer time if you choose to study one course in a semester (noting that program must be completed within 6 years)