Haskayne Daytime MBA
The Haskayne MBA program aims to transform Canada’s business landscape by enabling our students to make significant contributions as individuals, and as leaders.
Students in the Haskayne Daytime MBA program are able to take advantage of a broad range of academic and extra-curricular opportunities. Our goal is to empower all of our students to engage in a transformative experience during their MBA.
Students can adapt their program experience to support their personal and professional development goals:
- Select from six specialization options or opt not to specialize and fully customize your degree
- Choose your electives from more than 50 courses each year
- Participate in International Exchange to one of more than 30 destinations
- Build your leadership capacity through an Adventure Leadership Experience
- Accelerate your program by taking Spring and Summer courses, going on a Summer exchange or taking advantage of course waivers (for those with a Canadian business degree)
- Represent your class as a member of the MBA Society executive, as a Class Champion or as a Buddy
- Expand your network, develop your confidence and build your team-working and presentation skills by participating in a case competition
- Improve your communication skills through our accent reduction program
- Enhance your leadership capacity and grow your network through our Leadership Development Program
- Discover different career opportunities through career counselling, industry panels and networking events
- Explore a career transition through a summer internship or skills-based volunteering
- Develop your practical business skills by participating in financial modelling and case-cracking workshops