Format and Timing
Haskayne Daytime MBA
The Haskayne MBA program aims to transform Canada’s business landscape by enabling our students to make significant contributions as individuals, and as leaders.
The Haskayne Daytime MBA’s full-time format allows you to focus on your studies and complete your program in less than two years.
Many early to mid-career professionals are seeking to make a career transition. Our program enables you to explore a new role, industry or company through applying for summer internships. It also provides the flexibility for domestic students to work full-time in the second year of the program if they choose to.
The Haskayne Daytime MBA program is classroom-based and combines block week classes, daytime classes in your first year and evening classes in your second year (in combination with our Evening MBA students)
There is one intake of the Daytime program each year commencing in August. Classes take place mainly on our main campus in Scurfield Hall with some evening classes at our downtown campus.
This format offers you a number of benefits:
- Easy access to support from the faculty, program team and other on-campus resources
- Opportunity to complete the program in a shorter time if you choose to study over Spring / Summer
- Extensive learning opportunities from your classmates in addition to your faculty
- Networking opportunities with both the Daytime and Evening MBA cohorts
- Flexible delivery model offers you the choice to work full-time (domestic students) or part time (international students) in the second year
- Interact with students from around the world and learn about doing business globally through a two-or six-week spring/summer international exchange