Unlock Your Potential
Haskayne Daytime MBA
The Haskayne MBA program aims to transform Canada’s business landscape by enabling our students to make significant contributions as individuals, and as leaders.
Many MBA students are seeking to accelerate their career, or achieve a career transition in terms of function, industry or location. Our dedicated Career Centre Team supports students through the career development cycle from developing awareness of strengths, development needs and preferences through to identifying and securing their next career transition. Services offered include:
- Résumé and cover letter review
- Personal branding support
- Informational, behavioural and case interview preparation
- Job search support
- Informational interview connections with alumni and their members of the business community
- Management consulting panel
- Finance industry panel
- MBA specialization event
Our graduates achieve significant success in both the short term and long term. Illustrative career statistics* for recent graduates include:
- 86% of Haskayne MBA graduates are employed full-time within two months of graduation
- The average salary for 2020 graduates is over $97k, an increase of nearly 16% of their pre-MBA salary. Reported annual salaries ranges up to $250k.
For more information on the broad range of opportunities for personal and professional development see here.
*Data reflects the responses of 2020 graduates from the Haskayne Daytime, Evening and Accelerated MBA program