Many individuals choose to pursue a Master of Management to supplement their undergraduate field of interest with business skills and knowledge. The interdisciplinary skillset students possess upon graduation will provide them with a competitive edge.
Our dedicated career advisors provide support in terms of advising services, connections with alumni and potential employers and career development events; services include:
- One-on-one career consultations
- Résumé and cover letter review
- Personal branding
- Job search support
- Case interview workshop and practice interviews
- Industry panels
Master of Management students also have access to CareerLink which includes a repository of career development resources and links to employment opportunities.
As a Master of Management student you become part of the Haskayne community and have access to a broad range of opportunities for professional and personal development. In particular, Haskayne hosts a wide range of events, some of which are specifically targeted to Master’s level students.
- Canadian Centre for Advanced Leadership in Business (“CCAL”)
- Centre for Corporate Sustainability (“CCS”)
- Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Westman Centre for Real Estate Studies