Interested to meet with one of our SEAP advisors? Please follow the participation guidelines below:
- Please review the schedule, location and advisor profiles that are provided. Sign up for a session that fits with your schedule.
- All participants must complete the SEAP Intake Form as well as the Acknowledgement and Release Form prior to their scheduled advisor session. Please email these forms to email@example.com by Tuesday at noon during the week of your scheduled advising session.
- All participants are responsible for ensuring that the SEAP Intake Form, to the best of their ability, contains accurate information regarding their venture or venture concept.
- All participants should arrive 10 minutes prior to their scheduled advising session.
- We expect all participants in the SEAP to be professional and courteous in their interactions with the advisor(s). While an ongoing relationship is not expected from the advising meeting, based on mutual agreement, participants and advisors may sustain a professional relationship and maintain contact outside of the SEAP.
- All participants acknowledge that the advisors are volunteers and are not on hand to do the work for the participant(s).
- All participants are expected to notify the Hunter Centre promptly to describe any problems in their advisor interactions as part of the SEAP.