Startup Incubator was created to help University of Calgary start-ups to build upon their strong business idea, and desire to learn how to rigorously test their value proposition, and intelligently scale. The course has been designed to support students who are passionate about continuing their entrepreneurial journey, and build on a foundation for a new venture that has already established through previous entrepreneurial education and/or experience.
The course will focus on custom designed entrepreneurial exercises with a goal to move towards earning revenue and establishing the team that can help scale the student's business.
Tuition support may be available.
- Currently registered undergraduate students at the University of Calgary. Graduate students from outside of the Haskayne School of Business will be considered for ENTI 559 with the support of their supervisor/program director and the approval of the instructor.
- Prerequisite(s): ENTI 317 or ENTI 381
- 3 credits
- Houston Peschl – firstname.lastname@example.org
- May - August 2017
- Wednesdays, 9.00a.m. – 12.00p.m.
- University of Calgary main campus
Application & Selection Criteria:
- Students are required to submit a completed application form which includes a lean business model canvas to the Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation by March 24, 2017
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate prior commitment to entrepreneurial activities/engagement, in relation to their business venture/idea, as outlined in the application form.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Instructor and a short interview will be offered to students who are shortlisted for the course.
- Applications are due by 6:00 pm on March 24, 2017 in pdf format to email@example.com, with ENTI 559 in the subject line of the email submission.
Questions about ENTI 559? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org