Currently enrolled in an MBA, EMBA, MSc and MiM program (or equivalent) from an accredited university.
International applicants are required to achieve either:
- A score of 97 or higher on the internet version of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); OR
- A score of 7.0 or higher on the academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Application process is specific by student type:
- Haskayne MBA students: current Haskayne MBA students can register when the Spring/Summer registration opens. Space is limited, once the course is full students can join the waitlist.
- Exchange students: graduate students attending a Haskayne partner school must be nominated by your own school to be eligible as an exchange student. Please check with your school coordinator for details and availability. Nominated students will go through the regular term exchange application process and deadlines. Once admitted, Haskayne will administer your course registration and your spot is guaranteed. However to avoid late cancellations or no shows, Haskayne requires your proof of travel and your study permit by June 30, 2022 to maintain your spot.
- Visiting students: graduate students who are pursuing an MBA/EMBA/MSc/MiM degree or equivalent from an accredited university are welcome to apply. Alternatively, graduate students from a Haskayne partner school without a nomination can apply as a visiting student. To start your application fill out the Get In Touch form at the bottom of this page. Eligible students will be notified and application instructions will be provided. Current transcripts and application fees will be required upon application submission. The application fee is $125 for Canadian or permanent residents and $145 for international students. Visiting application deadline is June 30, 2022. Visiting students are not guaranteed a spot until tuition and fees are fully paid.
- Open Studies students: limited spots are reserved for recent Haskayne MBA alumni or business graduates from other universities to apply as Open Studies students. To apply, fill out the Get In Touch form at the bottom of this page. Eligible students will be notified and application instructions will be provided. Official transcripts and application fees may be required upon application submission, please reach out for more details. The application fee is $125 for Canadian or permanent residents and $145 for international students. Open studies application deadline is June 30, 2022. Open Studies students are not guaranteed a spot until tuition and fees are fully paid.
Offers of Admission will be emailed to students. Admission to the MBA International Summer Program operates on a rolling basis, applications are accepted until seats are filled or by the deadline. The approval process will take approximately two to three weeks after your online application and any necessary supporting documentation has been received.
Tuition and general fees are specified by student type.
Note that the program fees are waived for this MBA International Summer program (the day in the mountains is included complimentary with this course).
- Haskayne MBA students: applicable fees include one half-course tuition and the summer term general fee. No application fee is required as Haskayne students need only register for the course.
- Exchange students: tuition and general fees are paid to the exchange student’s home university. Haskayne only requires an $11 Group Insurance fee.
- Visiting and Open Studies students: fees include the application fee, one half-course tuition and part-time general fees. Note: Visiting and Open Studies students are not guaranteed a spot until tuition and fees are fully paid.
For updated MBA program tuition visit https://www.ucalgary.ca/pubs/calendar/current/p-1-2-1.html and review the MBA Tuition (per 3 units).
For general fees visit https://www.ucalgary.ca/pubs/calendar/current/p-1-2.html and review the general fees at the bottom of the page.
The University of Calgary’s Learning Institution number is O18886830282 and our MBA Program is a Designated Learning Program, eligible to receive foreign nationals on a study permit. Students may or may not require a study permit to attend the University of Calgary on exchange or as visiting students.
If students require support in the study permit application process, or would like further details on whether or not you require a study permit, please visit the University of Calgary’s International Student Services website at https://ucalgary.ca/student-services/iss or email email@example.com.
For information and all relevant application documents, please check the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)’s website https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html.
Students can fly into the Calgary International Airport. The University of Calgary main campus is 25-minutes drive from the airport. The Calgary International Airport accommodates 276 flights daily including service to 84 non-stop destinations with direct flights to many major international cities in North America, Europe and Asia.
Haskayne is a WestJet partner and the following offer is available to our MBA International Summer Program participants:
WestJet is offering 5% off Econo* and 10% off EconoFlex and Premium fares for travel within Canada and 2% off Econo*, 5% off EconoFlex and 10% off Premium base fares for guests travelling Trans-border. To take advantage of this offer, please use the below discount codes. Visit www.westjet.com/conventions to book your flights.
- Flights booked to YYC - Calgary, AB
- Travel period: July 9 – August 1, 2022
- No discount will apply to Basic or Business class bookings
Coupon Code - Guest web/Travel Agent web: L57AS2L
Promo Code - Travel Agent GDS only: YBE88
Collection of personal information
Your personal information is collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please visit our Access to Information page.