Applications are currently being accepted for ENTI 625 in the Fall Block Week.
We recognize that graduate students have a lot of demands on their time, so our goal is to make your participation in the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Option as seamless and hassle-free as possible. Below is an overview of how the program will be delivered, and we invite you to send us any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Watch the recorded information session to learn more about the E&I Option here.
- Submit your completed application by July 7, 2023.
- Applications are reviewed by the program team and approved students will be contacted.
- Approved students will be asked to confirm their interest by submitting a change of course form to email@example.com.
- Confirmed students are enrolled in their chosen courses (ENTI 625) by July 15, 2023.
- Students attend ENTI 625 in Fall 2023 block week (Aug 28 to Sep 1, 2023).
- ENTI 625 students will be invited to participate in various programs and events offered during the Fall 2023 semester to help them continue working on their ideas before choosing to register for ENTI 627 (if desired).
- Students who have confirmed their interest in taking ENTI 627 will register by submitting a change of course to firstname.lastname@example.org and, upon approval, begin the course in the Winter 2024 semester.
Graduate students are required to pay normal Haskayne tuition for ENTI 625 & ENTI 627.
Please note: Haskayne has differential fees in addition to the typical graduate course fees.
To apply for the E&I Option, please complete the application form by July 7, 2023.
Please do not contact the Haskayne MBA Office directly about the Option – please send all inquiries to the Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, email@example.com
For MBA students interested in registering for ENTI 627 in the Winter 2024 semester, you can do so as you would any other course.