Ask Me Anything About Social Enterprise
Are you curious about social enterprise? Trying to figure out how to solve a social problem using a business model? Do you have any burning questions?
Ask Me Anything About Social Enterprise (AMAASE) is an interactive session whose sole purpose is to answer social entrepreneurship questions from the audience. To that end, we have assembled a team of experienced professionals (see "Panel Details" below) who will be available to answer your questions (or help you find the resource you are looking for).
This time is meant for you to ask your questions about building, developing, and funding your business, so bring your queries!
Now, AMAASE is on the second Wednesday of every month. Check out the schedule here.
Date: Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Time: 3:30 to 5 p.m. MT
Zoom link: will be shared upon registration
Missed a session? All AMAASE recordings can be watched here.
Panel Moderators (Alternating):
- Alya Jinah, Trico Foundation Social Entrepreneurship Centre at the Haskayne School of Business
- Christine Spottiswood, AB SEED (Alberta Social Economy Ecosystem Development)
- Jane Bisbee, Executive Director, Social Enterprise Fund
- Innovate Calgary (Jordana Armstrong, Jerome Morgan or Meredith Perich)
- Brittni Kerluke, Manager of Social Entrepreneurship Training & Funding, Trico Charitable Foundation
- Momentum (Brian Hill, Jeff Loomis, Philip Lozano or Chido Shoko)
- Dan Overall, Executive Director, Trico Charitable Foundation
- Barb Davies, Chair of the Board, Local Investing YYC; Social Impact Lead, Mount Royal University
- Alex Laidlaw, Impact Investment Associate, Calgary Foundation
*Due to the frequency of AMAASE, our regularly scheduled panel sometimes can’t make a session. Our alternate panel members have kindly agreed to stand in their place whenever they can.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
The Trico Foundation Social Entrepreneurship Centre at the Haskayne School of Business was established through the generous support of Wayne and Eleanor Chiu’s family foundation, the Trico Charitable Foundation.