The Haskayne School of Business is home to numerous centres of excellence (Centres) dedicated to advancing research and elevating education in areas central to today’s complex business environment. The following Centres have consolidated leadership and operations in a structure which allows for a strategic deployment of philanthropic support in service of each Centre’s mission.
- Westman Centre for Real Estate Studies
- Canadian Centre for Advanced Leadership in Business
- Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Trico Foundation Social Entrepreneurship Centre
- Centre for Corporate Sustainability
- Global Business Futures Initiative
Get involved with the Haskayne Centres by completing the form below!
Leah Bortolin, Associate Director, Programs
T: (403) 220-8530
C: (403) 813-2331
Operations & Marketing
Rachel Curtis, Senior Specialist, Operations
T: (403) 220-8075
C: (587) 432-0672
Get Involved with Haskayne Centres
Collection of personal information
Your personal information is collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please visit our Access to Information page.