Business Essentials: Information Sessions
Differentiate your skills. Advance your career.
Start Date: Friday, October 18, 2019
- Explore Haskayne Executive Education's most popular and powerful program: Business Essentials The Business Essentials business leadership development program will challenge you to think like an executive.
- Business Essentials explores the current frameworks and models linked to leadership, strategy, finance, operational excellence, marketing. This program is an opportunity for you to differentiate your skills and advance your career.
The Canada-Alberta Job Grant Application Deadline: September 18, 2019.
The grant application deadline is fast approaching next week, so now is the time to apply. If you are still interested in registering for the program, you can register now for BE to start your Grant application.
For more information about Business Essentials, click here
Mapping the journey of your arts audience: Information Session Webinar
Maximize marketing efforts and improve your customer experience
Information webinar: October 22, 2019, 12 – 1pm
Are you an Arts Manager? Wondering how you can more effectively use your marketing budget? Looking to explore various ways to better understand your audience? Want to reach more potential audience members and grow your current audience?
Arts organizations have audience members with very different needs and behaviours. It is important to understand all the touchpoints that influence consumer choices in the arts and the journey they travel on as they make attendance decisions. From the first time single ticket buyer to the dedicated patron of the arts, ‘Mapping the journey of your arts audience will explore the various marketing and non-marketing influences that affect consumer habits.
Today’s leaders require the ability to:
- Recognize the increased number of marketing messages being communicated to consumers.
- Effectively segment audiences to deliver well aligned marketing messages that will be heard over the clutter of messages in the market.
- Use digital sources of information to respond quickly and appropriately to consumers’ actions.
To register for the information webinar, click here
Grant funding: This program could be eligible for grant funding that can cover up to 2/3 of the program costs. An Executive Education team member can help you bundle courses to meet the minimum hours needed for eligibility. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about ‘Mapping the Journey of your Arts Audience’ click here