Over the course of 100-110 days, you’ll learn from leading faculty and international experts, engage in hands-on field experiences and service projects in every destination, and earn academic credit.
The Brawn Family Foundation has made a generous gift to the Haskayne School of Business to offer up to two studentships per year for the Semester at Sea program. Each studentship is worth up to $15,000 CAD.
As a Semester at Sea student, you will:
- Develop a keen awareness and understanding of the complexity and interdependence of world systems
- Hone the key skills necessary to compete in today’s rapidly globalizing world
- Apply your knowledge first-hand in a variety of international settings
- Gain a deeper understanding of and critical perspective on your own culture as you learn about others
- Improve your leadership and communication skills
- Discover new career possibilities
- Join a global network of more than 55,000 Semester at Sea alumni
Kelley Buckley, a Semester at Sea alumna and a Director of the Brawn Family Foundation, speaks to the richness international learning can bring to a student’s educational experience.
Students share their Semester at Sea experiences, the exciting places they visited and the knowledge they gained.