- By the end of Winter Semester prior to Fall admission term, you must have successfully completed the six prescribed courses: ENTI 317, MGST 217, MGST 391, SGMA 217, STAT 213, STAT 217
- GPA of 3.30 or higher (on the six prescribed courses above and on your Honours admission GPA)
- Change of Program Application (via your Student Service Center)
- Interview (online or in-person)
- Two letters of reference
- Letter of intent
For more information on the program, please contact the Haskayne Undergraduate Advising Office.
*Please note, admission into the Honours program is highly competitive and a limited number of students will be admitted each year.
Former Honours students have gone on to accomplish the following:
- Publish Ivey case studies and in business law related publications
- Become Law, Ph.D. and Master's students
- A variety of careers including CPA, Business Analytics, and Analyst