At a Glance
About Haskayne School of Business
- Over 4,000 full- and part-time undergraduate and graduate students
- 1,305 executive education participants
- 201 faculty and staff
- 25,000 alumni in 89 countries around the world
* 2018 figures
- 102 publications including journal articles, books and book chapters
- 6 Chairs
- 17 Professorships
- 12 Fellowships
- 10 Research Centres
* 2018 figures
- Bachelor of Commerce (BComm)
- Master of Management (MMgmt)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive MBA
- Global Energy Executive MBA
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy Development (SEDV)**
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- PhD in Management
- Executive education courses for individuals, organizations and board directors
**SEDV is a combined offering through the Haskayne School of Business, Schulich School of Engineering and Faculties of Graduate Studies in both Law and Environmental Design.
The Haskayne School of Business is ranked in the 20 best business schools in Canada in 2018 by Maclean's.
The University of Calgary is ranked #1 in North America in the QS Top 50 Under 50 by QS World University Rankings (2016).
The Haskayne School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
AACSB accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in business education, and has been earned by less than 5% of the world's more than 16,000 business schools.
Haskayne has maintained its accreditation since 1985. Maintaining accreditation requires that the school undergo a rigorous internal review every five years, at which time it must demonstrate its continued commitment to the quality standards relating to faculty qualifications, strategic management of resources, interactions of faculty and students, as well as a commitment to continuous improvement and achievement of learning goals in degree programs.