At a Glance
About Haskayne School of Business
over 4,000 full- and part-time undergraduate and graduate students
1,057 executive education participants
251 faculty and staff
nearly 28,000 alumni in 96 countries around the world
* 2021 figures
Ranked 8th on the Maclean’s Research Reputation list (based on quality and research strength)
109 peer-reviewed publications including journal articles, books and book chapters
* 2021 figures
- Bachelor of Commerce (BComm)
- Master of Management (MMgmt)
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy Development (SEDV)*
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive MBA
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- PhD in Management
- Diploma in Data Science and Analytics**
- Post-Degree Graduate Certificate in Management Analytics
- Post-Degree Graduate Certificate in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Entrepreneurial Thinking Embedded Certificate for undergraduates
- Leadership Studies Embedded Certificate for undergraduates
- Executive education courses for individuals, organizations and board directors
*SEDV is a combined offering through the Haskayne School of Business, Schulich School of Engineering and Faculties of Graduate Studies in both Law and Environmental Design.
** Diploma in Data Science and Analytics is a combined offering through the Haskayne School of Business and Faculty of Science.
The Haskayne School of Business is ranked in the 20 best business schools in Canada in 2021 and top 10 in program reputation by Maclean’s.
The Haskayne Bachelor of Commerce is ranked top 10 business undergrad programs on sustainability by Corporate Knights (2020).
The Haskayne MBA is ranked in the top Better World MBAs by Corporate Knights (2020)
The University of Calgary ranked #1 in Canada and 25th in the world by THE Young University Rankings 2019: Golden Age by Times Higher Education (THE) (2019).
The Haskayne School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
AACSB accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in business education and has been earned by only 5 percent of the world's schools offering business degrees.
Haskayne has maintained its accreditation since 1985. Maintaining accreditation requires that the school undergo a rigorous internal review every five years, at which time it must demonstrate its continued commitment to the quality standards relating to faculty qualifications and engagement, strategic management and innovation, interactions of faculty and students, as well as a commitment to continuous improvement and achievement of learning goals in degree programs.