Haskayne International Exchange Program
Here you will find all of the information for incoming exchange students who have been nominated by their home institution for a term or full year exchange at the Haskayne School of Business.
International exchange students are expected to arrive the weekend prior to the start of classes. Click here to view the full official Academic Schedule.
Fall 2021 term
- Nomination deadline: April 1, 2021
- Application deadline: April 15, 2021
- Residence Services Move-in: TBD (typically September 1)
- International Orientation Events*: TBD (first week of September 2021)
- Classes start: TBD, September 2021
- Classes end: TBD, December 2021
- Final exam period: TBD, December 2021
Winter 2022 term
- Nomination deadline: September 15, 2021
- Application deadline: September 30, 2021
- Residence Services Move-in : TBD (typically January 1)
- International Orientation Events*: TBD (first week of January 2022)
- Classes start: TBD, January 2021
- Classes end: TBD, April 2021
- Final exam period: TBD, April 2021
How to Apply
Nomination and application information.
Browse the course catalogue, view registration instructions, and read information about exams, course work, and terminology.
Services and Travel
Information about services available for incoming exchange students, study visa requirements, and travel in and around main campus.
Living on Campus
Learn more about Residence Services on campus for incoming exchange students.