Haskayne International Exchange Program
Here you will find all of the information for incoming exchange students who have been nominated by their home institution for a term or full year exchange at the Haskayne School of Business.
International exchange students are expected to arrive the weekend prior to the start of classes. Click here to view the full official Academic Schedule.
Fall 2020 term
- Nomination deadline: April 1, 2020
- Application deadline: April 15, 2020
- Residence Services Move-in: TBD (typically September 1)
- International Orientation Events*: TBD (first week of September 2020)
- Classes start: September 7, 2020
- Classes end: December 9, 2020
- Final exam period: December 12 to 23, 2020
Winter 2021 term
- Nomination deadline: September 15, 2020
- Application deadline: September 30, 2020
- Residence Services Move-in : TBD (typically January 1)
- International Orientation Events*: TBD (first week of January 2021)
- Classes start: January 11, 2021
- Classes end: April 15, 2021
- Final exam period: April 19 to 29, 2021
How to Apply
Nomination and application information.
Browse the course catalogue, view registration instructions, and read information about exams, course work, and terminology.
Services and Travel
Information about services available for incoming exchange students, study visa requirements, and travel in and around main campus.
Living on Campus
Learn more about Residence Services on campus for incoming exchange students.