Visit the graduate studies calendar for up-to-date tuition and general fees.
- Canadian and permanent residents: $24,457.14 (plus general fees)
- International (visa): $47,070.14
* Tuition is for MMgmt students starting in Fall 2022. Tuition is based on 11 courses at 3 units each. Tuition is subject to change. Please visit the Graduate Calendar for up to date tuition information.
There are numerous scholarships available. When you apply to the Master of Management program, you are automatically considered for all the Haskayne scholarships at the time of application. Recipients will be selected according to the terms of each scholarship, as well as the competitiveness of your application.
Available to Science and Engineering
The Woitas Scholarships are open to Science and Engineering undergraduate students nearing completion of their degree or recent graduates with less than three years of professional work experience. Interested students should apply for the the upcoming Fall start of the Haskayne Master of Management program. You will automatically be reviewed for scholarship eligibility.
- Two annual scholarships of $25,000 each
- Eight annual scholarships of $10,000 each
Available to Computer Science
The Kennedy Scholars Program is open to high school students entering their Computer Science undergraduate program at the Faculty of Science with the intention to enrol in the Haskayne Master of Management program immediately after their undergraduate degree.
- One annual scholarship, up to $125,000 over five years to a top candidate, residing outside of Calgary
- One annual scholarship, up to $75,000 over five years to a top candidate from Calgary
Student Line of Credit
Through ATB’s Students First Line of Credit you could qualify for a line of credit of up to $25,000 to help cover tuition, books, supplies and living expenses.
Available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada only. Acceptance to the MMgmt does not guarantee or imply qualification for financing. Please contact ATB directly.