A Bachelor of Commerce degree concentration represents a focus on material within the business discipline and will appear on your transcript. The Bachelor of Commerce concentrations are composed of a minimum of six classes. Students typically take concentration classes in their third and/or fourth year.
New to UofC? Application information is available above. Change of Program information for current students is available here. To submit a concentration change through the Student Centre, select “Program and Advising” and then “Change of Program”. The Change of Program online form is open from October 1st-February 1st. The concentration change will take effect the following year. Access to concentration courses for Bachelor of Commerce students is not restricted. There is no limit to the amount of times students may change their concentration.
Please note: changing concentrations close to graduation may delay completion of graduation requirements. Specific concentration information is included below, or you can access an overview of all our concentrations here.
- Accounting (ACCT)
- Business (BUSI)
- Business Analytics (BANA)
- Business Technology Management (BTMA)
- Energy and Professional Land Management (EPLM)
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation (ENTI)
- Finance (FNCE)
- International Business Strategy (IBST)
- Marketing (MKTG)
- Operations Management (OPMA)
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources (OBHR)
- Personal Financial Planning (PFPL)
- Real Estate Studies (REAL)
- Risk Management and Insurance (RMIN)
- Risk Management Insurance and Finance (RMIF)
- Supply Chain Management (SCMA)