The Haskayne School of Business, Undergraduate Program Specialist team is here to support you during your upcoming academic year. We are currently providing remote advising via email and Zoom.
- Admission requirements to the Haskayne School of Business undergraduate programs
- Academic Rules and permissions
- Course selection
- Degree planning
- Program changes
- Letter of Permission
- Graduation and degree requirements
- Change of program
- GPA and academic standing
- Dual Degrees
- Academic Withdrawal rules
- Graduation checks and verification letters
- Referrals to other offices
- Admission into MBA program and graduate schools
- Admission into professional programs (dentistry, pharmacy, medicine, optometry etc)
- Deferred Requests regarding Midterm Exams, Quiz or Assignments.
- Completing registration or building schedules on student’s behalf
- Overloading into full classes
- Career advising
Enhance your BCOMM!
Program Specialists will present via zoom on how to make the most of your degree. Topics will also include; choosing concentrations, adding minors, Embedded Certificates, Honours, Co-op and international exchange.
November 2, 2021
9:30-10:30 am MST via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 996 4924 2806