Current students - Undergraduate
The Haskayne School of Business, Undergraduate Program Specialist team is here to support you during your upcoming academic year. We are currently providing remote advising via email and Zoom.
Please do not visit the Haskayne School of Business advising or department offices as we are currently unavailable for in-person meetings.
How to join the virtual advising line:
1. Download the QLess app.
2. Click on the Haskayne School of Business (ensure your location services are enabled or use the search bar).
3. Add yourself to the drop-in advising line. You will be required to provide your UCalgary email address or other email address as part of the check-in process. If you are not currently a UCalgary student, please provide the best email to contact you.
4. Monitor your UCalgary email address.
5. When it is your turn for advising, you will be emailed a link and password to join a Zoom meeting with a Program Specialist. Please use the Zoom app on your phone for best results.
Please Note: If during our drop-in advising hours the QLess app says the line is “closed” that means we are currently at capacity. Please try again later. If you are having difficulty connecting, please reach out to us via email.
For detailed advising, you will be required to show UCID or government issued photo ID on video. Advising hours are available below.
- Admission requirements to the Haskayne School of Business undergraduate programs
- Academic Rules and permissions
- Course selection
- Degree planning
- Program changes
- Letter of Permission
- Graduation and degree requirements
- Change of program
- GPA and academic standing
- Dual Degrees
- Academic Withdrawal rules
- Graduation checks and verification letters
- Referrals to other offices
- Admission into MBA program and graduate schools
- Admission into professional programs (dentistry, pharmacy, medicine, optometry etc)
- Completing registration or building schedules on student’s behalf
- Overloading into full classes
- Career advising
- Registration Tips
- Registration Issues
- New Student Registration Assistance
- Fall 2020-Winter 2021 Cohort L
- Fall 2020-Winter 2021 Cohort M
- Fall 2020-Winter 2021 Cohort K
- Understanding Course Listings
- Enrolment Services Fall 2020 FAQ
- Final Grade FAQ
- BComm Recommended Options
- Change to Program Requirement Term Form
- First Year Planning Guide
- Direct Entry Program Sheet
- Transfer Program Sheet
- Enhance Your Degree Planner
- Winter 2020 CR/F Grades