Security & ID Card Access
- Your student ID card gives you access to the Syndicate rooms from 7:00am to 10:00pm each day.
- Test your student ID card on one of the empty. Syndicate Rooms by swiping it across the card reader.
- IF it works you are good to go ahead and book a room online.
- IF it does NOT work then go to:
- Undergraduate Program Office (MTH 206) for help activating your card.
- NOTE: Activating your ID card for secure access may take up to 48 hours.
Note: Bookings for Courses/Lectures and Career Centre interviews take precedence over student bookings. Your booking may be cancelled when a Course or Career Centre interview bookings are required. Student(s) will be contacted via email if a booking is cancelled.
By securing a booking you agree to the following rules of etiquette:Each student is allowed 1 booking per week. Rooms may be booked for a maximum of 2 hours per day, 7 days in advance. Bookings are made on the hour
REGULAR VERIFICATION OF THE ADHERENCE TO THESE RULES WILL BE DONE. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN A REVOCATION OF YOUR ABILITY TO BOOK A SYNDICATE ROOM FOR 12 MONTHS. REMEMBER, THIS IS A RESOURCE FOR ALL HASKAYNE STUDENTS. PLEASE ALLOW OTHERS THE SAME OPPORTUNITY.
Every individual or group is responsible for maintaining the Syndicate Rooms in a clean and neat fashion. Any individual found vandalizing, disturbing others, refusing to vacate, or choosing to leave the room in poor condition WILL lose future privileges.Chairs must remain in the rooms. No food in the rooms. Rooms must be left as clean or cleaner than you found it. Rooms are cleaned once per week.
Secure your belongings! Your online reservations does not give you exclusive access to the room, other Haskayne staff/students & visitors with activated ID cards can enter your room. If you must leave the room, do NOT leave valuables in the room.
The door is alarmed and cannot be held open longer than 20 seconds otherwise Campus Security will come. To shut off the alarm, close the door.
You can find help ...
from 8:30am - 4:30pm call 403.220.6743 or go to MTH 206 for assistance.
after hours call Campus Security at 403.220.5333