Haskayne School of Business at the University of Calgary is one of only nineteen Canadian business schools to gain accreditation from the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
AACSB accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in business education, and has been earned by less than 5% of the world's more than 16,000 business schools. Haskayne has maintained its accreditation since 1985.
The Advantages of AACSB Accreditation
- are recognized worldwide by top employers and other universities.
- have employers that only hire their graduates.
- have more access to recruiters.
- have graduates that receive higher, more competitive salaries.
- say being accredited improves the quality of their business programs.
- say being accredited helps them hire and retain the best professors and researchers.
- have students with high-graduating GPAs