For a comprehensive breakdown of tuition and general fees, please visit the University of Calgary academic calendar.
For any questions about tuition for the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your tuition includes the following:
- Instruction and course materials (e.g., textbooks, cases, etc.)
- Meals and parking on the main campus during scheduled classes
- Instructional Skills Workshops (optional)
- Haskayne Research seminars
- Haskayne guest speakers
- Online tutorials to facilitate preparation for courses
- Access to programs sponsored by the Haskayne Centres of Excellence
- Dedicated technical support and librarian support
- Access to University of Calgary recreation facilities
- Access to University of Calgary Library facilities
Students will be responsible for their accommodation and travel expenses.