Haskayne Doctor of Business Administration
The Haskayne Doctor of Business Administration aims to advance Canadian business practice by preparing our executive leaders to contribute to the development and application of new business knowledge for establishing long-term organizational growth.
Your tuition includes the following:
- Instruction and course materials (e.g., textbooks, cases, etc.)
- Meals and parking on the main campus during scheduled classes
- Instructional Skills Workshops (optional)
- Haskayne Research seminars
- Haskayne guest speakers
- Online tutorials to facilitate preparation for courses
- Access to programs sponsored by the Haskayne Centres of Excellence
- Dedicated technical support and librarian support
- Access to University of Calgary recreation facilities
- Access to University of Calgary Library facilities
Students will be responsible for their accommodation and travel expenses.
Other Sources of Funding
Canadian citizens / permanent residents enrolled in the DBA program at the Haskayne School of Business have access to preferential credit arrangements through ATB.