Haskayne Executive MBA aims to transform Canada’s future by educating the next generation of business and public sector leaders.
Program Tuition and Fee
The cost of the Haskayne Executive MBA program is as follows:
2019 Fall/2020 Winter Entry
Tuition of $75,000 plus general fees
Your tuition includes the following:
- Instruction and course materials (e.g., text books, cases, course-related software)
- Hotel accommodation during first block week
- Meals and parking on main campus during scheduled classes in semester
- International study tour
- Executive coach services
- Leadership development workshops (optional)
- Dedicated technical support, MBA librarian and MBA careers advisors
Other Sources of Funding
Canada-Alberta Job Grant
“The Canada Job Grant is part of the Government of Canada and Government of Alberta’s commitment to help address skills mismatches and ensure that employees are being trained in high-demand areas.” (Government of Alberta, 2016)
If your employer is based in Alberta, they may be eligible to apply for the Canada-Alberta Job Grant to support of your Executive MBA program tuition.
Canadian citizens / permanent residents enrolled in MBA Programs at the Haskayne School of Business have access to preferential credit arrangements through ATB.