How to Apply
In order to study at the Haskayne School of Business, an incoming exchange student must first be nominated by their home institution. Partner institutions are invited to email nominations using this form by the deadlines below:
- Fall term (September - December): April 1
- Winter term (January - April): September 15*
Completed nominations can be sent to email@example.com
*We recommend sending nominations for Winter term as early as possible, as course registration for the full academic year is done annually in March.
After nominations have been received, we will email incoming exchange students directly with an invitation to formally apply. Your application should include:
- Your complete transcript / record of courses (with final grades).
- Applications without a transcript uploaded will not be processed.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (if required).
- A list of 6 to 8 courses you are interested in taking on your exchange. (Please include a list of 12-14 courses for a full-year exchange.) More information about courses can be found here.