Haskayne Career Development Centre
Prepare for consulting interview success!
Ace your case interviews!
Case interviews gauge a candidate’s analytical abilities within realistic business contexts and are used in a variety of industries including healthcare, technology, retail, banking, finance, and, particularly, management consulting.
How can CaseCoach help you?
Developed by former McKinsey interviewers and head-hunters, CaseCoach helps prepare students for applications and case interviews in various industries. Access CaseCoach’s Resume Course and comprehensive Interview Prep Course to enhance your probability of landing an offer.
Best of all – it’s free for Haskayne students!*
*Unfortunately, we are unable to grant access to UCalgary students enrolled in other faculties at this time.
- Bite-sized video lectures covering the 12 key skills assessed by the firms across both the fit and case interviews with tips and techniques on how to build and demonstrate these skills
- 21 interview videos featuring real candidates who went on to join Bain, BCG and McKinsey, with detailed commentary on their performance
- A library of 80+ exclusive case studies with solutions, with a scorecard like the one your interviewer has on the other side of the table
- An unlimited case practice feature, to organize mock interviews with other students, within Haskayne or at other schools, and track your performance
- Mental math practice, drills for structuring and exhibiting critical thinking skills and a scorecard used by interviewers to assess competency
How to access
Contact James Tomasson to request access to CaseCoach, detailing whether you are an undergraduate or graduate HSB student. He will submit a request on your behalf using your UCalgary credentials. You’ll then receive an email with a link to set up your account.
(A note about the need for your telephone number: this is in case you ever want to schedule a call with one of the CaseCoach professional interviewers. No one will call you otherwise).