Diversity and inclusion (D&I) has become a business imperative for organizations all over the world. However there remains widespread confusion around what inclusion is and how to create it in everyday workplace situations. In short, most organizations have already made the case for the “why” of inclusion – but few have found ways to equip their people with the skills they need to be inclusive leaders.
Cutting edge digital learning design puts participants into interactive and practical learning modules that will transform their ability to create inclusive teams.
Schedule: November 15 - December 12, 2021
The detailed content schedule for the current program is in the program brochure.
Program Delivery: Online
Commitment: 12-16 hours
Grant funding: By registering for this program, your organization could be eligible to receive the Canada Alberta Job Grant which will cover up to 2/3 of the program cost. The funding model for Inclusive Leadership is an initial investment of $1,295. The government will reimburse $860 of that investment, making the final investment only $435.
An Executive Education team member will be able to assist with the grant application process.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon completion of the program, you will:
- Understand the current landscape of D&I
- Gain insight into current debates within the discourse
- Clearly articulate your position on D&I
- Understand your role in creating the inclusivity you want
- Learn the tactics of inclusive communication
- Become comfortable using common and less common D&I terms
- Develop empathy, humility and respect as part of your personal brand
Inclusive Leadership offers a learning experience that can be delivered across companies and borders. This is an immersive, interactive digital program designed to provide leaders with the concrete tools they need to become inclusive leaders who create an environment where the benefits of diversity can be realized. Inclusive Leadership enables participants to confidently get the most out of diverse teams by making every person they work with feel included.
Program investment is $1,295 per participant and includes the following:
- Virtual program launch and orientation to the virtual learning platform;
- Four online units, four live interactive virtual workshops;
- All program materials, simulations, and copyrights; and
- Certificate of completion from the Haskayne School of Business