On your arrival, ITS will provide you with:
- a computer with access to the School's standard software , e-mail and internet. Faculty are now eligible for a TUCFA negotiated computer upon arrival. More information can be found here
- access to the School's Sharepoint services, if applicable
- access to the Haskayne network share drives
The UofC IT department will provide you with:
- an IT computing account (including e-mail and other tools)
- access to D2L (the University's online course management system)
- access to administrative systems such as the PeopleSoft Financial Reporting System, if applicable
Please make sure you have:
- registered your IT computing account. Please click here for instructions on how to register your IT account.
- contacted ITS, once you have your IT account registered, to have your e-mail software configured on your computer and to have your Haskayne email alias set up.