Too many presentations fail to inspire their audiences because they focus on information, not inspiration.
Delivered in partnership with The Humphrey Group Inc., this powerful program explores a new communications approach: one that will enable you to present your ideas so that others are inspired to act upon them. You will learn how to deliver presentations with a clear message, persuasive structure and compelling language. You will learn to create visuals that present ideas, rather than information. And you’ll build skills in projecting a confident yet natural presence in every interaction.
To ingrain your learning experience, the program includes hands-on presentation workshops in formal, informal and off-the-cuff situations.
Schedule: May 13-14, 2020
Program Delivery: Blended
Commitment: 17.5 hours
Grant funding: This program could be eligible for grant funding that can cover up to 2/3 of the program costs. An Executive Education team member can help you bundle courses to meet the minimum hours needed for eligibility. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presenting as a Leader is for leaders at all levels who wish to develop their presentation skills.
Presenting as a Leader™ will show you how to:
- View all presentations as leadership opportunities
- Move from an informational to an inspirational style
- Create a powerful message that reflects your leadership thinking
- Build a logical structure that is reinforced by strong horizontal logic in your slides
- Think visually to design slides that are clear, beautiful, and impactful
- Speak about rather than read your slides
- Use your body language, pace, eye contact, and expression to engage your audience
- Present material on-the-fly, even when you haven’t prepared it yourself
- Answer questions concisely and confidently