Designed for those who want to level up their game in their current organization by mastering the art of automation and internal tooling. Course content focus on content and design automation, data analytics, machine learning and natural language processing. Participants will learn how to solve software and automation problems effectively and efficiently – providing tremendous value to any team.
Created for those who want to get an idea to market without having to rely on a technical co-founder to build the software or venture capital to bring in money. Course content focus on entrepreneurship technology, digital and cloud business models, digital marketing, strategy development and audience building. Participants will learn how no-code tools power the entire entrepreneurial journey – making it much faster and easier to iterate and ship.
NoCode Software Development
Intended for those who are striving to provide their clients with professional software built with leading-edge no-code platforms. Course content focus on no-code backend and databases, no-code frontend and UX, no-code mobile development and product and project management. Learners will gain the skills necessary to join or lead a professional no-code development agency or an organization that heavily relies on no-code for its tech stack.
Learners who take NoCode certificates through Haskayne will:
- Benefit from flexible, hybrid certificate courses that integrate experiential learning techniques allowing for the direct application of NoCode learnings through hands-on exercises, real-world problem solving and collaborative group work
- Participate in various experiential learning opportunities such as a final work-integrated learning project with an organization and numerous career development and industry engagement workshops to forge connections with the business community and employ learnings in a real-world setting to deepen understanding and enhance skillset
- Strengthen their employability, broaden their digital skillset and increase career opportunities in digital-intensive industries and roles
- Enhance their value internally and their personal contributions to their organizations by tackling problems in house
- Broaden their entrepreneurial abilities and outcomes by reducing barriers to getting ideas to market
- Engage with a network of co-learners, organizations, experienced instructors and trailblazers in the nocode industry
- Gain access to and experience working with leading-edge software tools and benefit from up-to-date, industry-influenced curricula
- Attain an exclusive university based NoCode certificates from Haskayne School of Business, one of Canada’s top ranked business schools for quality and research strength