Study with the only Alberta university providing RECA-recognized pre-licensing programs
Real estate is an exciting career with unlimited potential. Like a real estate development project, great real estate careers are built on a solid foundation.
In partnership with REDI Canada, the Haskayne School of Business at the University of Calgary is the only university in Alberta providing RECA-recognized education. Pre-licensing courses will provide you with the best possible foundation to pass RECA licensing exams and thrive as active industry participants throughout your career.
You will gain unparalleled access to the Westman Centre for Real Estate Studies at Haskayne and benefit from courses led by top industry practitioners, real-life case studies from subject matter experts, and a connection to the network of industry members, companies and the largest employers in Alberta real estate.
Fundamentals of Real Estate
An introductory course designed to give you a basic foundation for a career in property management, commercial, residential or rural real estate.
Practice of Residential Real Estate
The second course required for your residential real estate associate license. Gain an advanced understanding of the residential real estate industry.
Practice of Commercial Real Estate
The second course required for your commercial real estate associate license. Gain an advanced understanding of the commercial real estate industry.
Practice of Property Management
The second course required for your property manager license. Gain an advanced understanding of the property management industry.
Fundamentals of Condominium Management
An introductory course designed to give you a basic foundation for a career in condominium management.
Practice of Condominium Management
The final course required to refine your skills, advance your understanding of the industry and prepare for the license exam.
Condominium Management Broker Program
An optional course for licensed condominium managers looking to achieve a broker’s license.
Those who take RECA pre-licensing programs through Haskayne and REDI Canada will:
- Benefit from flexible, self-paced modules that integrate comprehensive written content with real-life case studies based on RECA-defined learning outcomes and associate competencies;
- Maintain access to digital course materials for up to one year for continuous reference while employed as a licensed industry professional;
- Engage with a network of co-learners, companies, partners, and fellow Haskayne School of Business alumni across the Alberta real estate community;
- Build upon course learning through a variety of exclusive industry and academic engagement events through the Westman Centre for Real Estate Studies;
- Learn about employment opportunities in Alberta real estate through the Westman Centre network;
- Attain a certificate of course completion from REDI Canada and the Haskayne School of Business, the highest-respected business school among the Alberta real estate industry.
These courses are developed in partnership by the Westman Centre for Real Estate Studies and the Real Estate Development Institute (REDI) and are delivered by Haskayne Executive Education.
For more information on the course offerings, please contact email@example.com