Start preparing these pieces in advance for your online application. Applications can be started and saved before being submitted.
- Tell us why you want to go on exchange, why you have selected this host country and university (academic reasons, personal interest, career prospects, etc.), how this program will meet your academic objectives and/or complement your degree, how you plan to finance your exchange and why we should select you.
- The statement is part of the online application; compose it in advance in Word to check for spelling, grammar and word count, and have it ready.
- You do not have to submit a new statement for each application you submit, but it is recommended that you modify a section of each one to tell us why you have chosen that particular host university/country.
- Research the selected universities’ course offerings and prepare a list of tentative courses with course names/titles and numbers (course descriptions or timetabling not needed). You will need it for the online application.
- Course offerings can be found on the partner institutions websites, linked under our Exchange Partners page.
- Please note: Lists are tentative and often based on the host university's current or previous year's course offerings. You are not committed to these courses, we just want to be sure you’re familiar with the academic programs at each selected university and have plenty of suitable courses available. You do not need to confirm transfer credit for courses at this stage; this will be done after approval.
An ID-style or a regular, snapshot photo (i.e. passport, photo booth, etc.) for name/face recognition purposes. Upload it into the online application as a .jpg. If the file size is too large, you may get an error message when submitting your application.