Market Research Analyst
- Interact with clients from varying industries, and determine the scale of scope of research projects.
- Analyze surveys, focus group transcripts and other data; in order to create reports making recommendations to clients.
- Investigate the true drivers of marketing issues in firms such customer service, brand awareness, and service quality.
- Plan, develop and direct the marketing efforts for a particular product line or brand.
- Coordinate working groups to deal with issues surrounding packaging, research and promotion.
- Design and create public relations and media campaigns.
- Present new product ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
- Account representative
- Business analyst
- Category development account manager Public relations coordinator
- Market analyst
- Marketing consultant
Alliances in Marketing (AIM)
AIM is a student organization that exists to promote relationships between students, faculty, and the marketing community. AIM also provides members with opportunities to learn more about the many facets of marketing.