Delivered in partnership with The Humphrey Group Inc., this powerful program focuses on the links between leadership and communication at the highest organizational levels. You will learn to apply an inspirational leadership approach that will enable you to drive people to action every time you write or speak.
Schedule: April 7-8, 2020 Click here to view the program brochure.
Program Delivery: Blended
Commitment: 16 hours
Grant funding: This program could be eligible for grant funding that can cover up to 2/3 of the program costs. An Executive Education team member can help you bundle courses to meet the minimum hours needed for eligibility. For more information: email@example.com.
Communication for the Senior Leader is for individuals at the executive level of their organizations who wish to develop their leadership and communication skills.
Participants who attend this course will learn to:
- View communication as a leadership opportunity
- Communicate a compelling vision
- Distill complex thinking into clear messages
- Cultivate the presence, both physical and vocal, of a leader
- Answer questions confidently while furthering their leadership agenda
- Craft a strong and authentic leadership brand
- Identify and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Navigate complex power dynamics strategically