In partnership with the Rozsa Foundation
Arts organizations have audience members with very different needs and behaviours. It is important to understand all the touchpoints that influence consumer choices in the arts and the journey they travel on as they make attendance decisions. From the first time single ticket buyer to the dedicated patron of the arts, “Mapping the journey of your arts audience” will explore the various marketing and non-marketing influences that affect consumer habits.
Today’s leaders require the ability to:
- Recognize the increased number of marketing messages being communicated to consumers.
- Effectively segment audiences to deliver well aligned marketing messages that will be heard over the clutter of messages in the market.
- Use digital sources of information to respond quickly and appropriately to consumers actions.
Schedule: January - March 2020
Program Delivery: Online
Commitment: 21 hours
Grant funding: This program could be eligible for grant funding that can cover up to 2/3 of the program costs. An Executive Education team member can help you bundle courses to meet the minimum hours needed for eligibility. For more information: email@example.com.
You will benefit from this learning journey if you are interested in exploring the following questions:
- How can I more effectively use my marketing budget?
- How can I reach more potential audience members and grow my current audience?
- What are some ways that I can better understand my audience?
Upon completing this blended learning program, you will be able to:
- Effectively identify and segment your current audience;
- Identify and define potential audience segments; and
- Map the audience journey for your sector and identify relevant touchpoints for marketing activities
In partnership with Rozsa Foundation, we at Haskayne Executive Education aim to deliver learning experiences that produce tangible performance outcomes for both the learners and their organizations. To ensure learning impact, this online program is a cohort-based learning experience delivered over a period of time and includes real-time live webinars, self-directed online units, learning activities, and quizzes. For a detailed schedule, please refer to the program brochure.