Haskayne Master of Management
The Haskayne Master of Management program aims to prepare recent non-business graduates with the business knowledge and skills needed to successfully begin their careers.
Take advantage of a broad range of academic and extra-curricular opportunities. Our goal is to empower students to maximize their degree by taking advantage of the endless experiential opportunities.
Students can adapt their program experience to support their personal and professional development goals.
- Apply your knowledge to decision making situations through simulations
- Learn from your peers through discussion groups and peer feedback
- Build your oral and written communication skills
- Tutorials: learn how to use workplace tools in a powerful way to make informed business decisions
- Expand your network, develop your confidence and build your team-working and presentation skills by participating in a variety of offerings
- Discover a variety of career opportunities through career counselling, mentorship, industry panels and networking events
- Develop your practical business skills by participating in hands-on workshops
- Make connections with business leaders who bring their knowledge to a classroom experience that you can only achieve at Haskayne
"The extracurricular opportunities offered to Haskayne Master of Management students have greatly enhanced my student experience. The career development workshops have provided me with the skills to create a targeted job application, and given me the opportunity to practice and improve my interviewing abilities. Company site visits and Haskayne events have also been fantastic opportunities to develop my networking skills and build my network of contacts."