The Haskayne School of Business Office of Teaching and Learning advances excellence in, and scholarship of, teaching and learning at the Haskayne School of Business by promoting an embedded culture of reflective and evidence-based practice to enhance an impactful student-centred learning experience.
- Developing teaching and learning capacity through continuous improvement, informative seminars, research-informed practice and technology integration;
- Advancing reflexivity on teaching practice through curriculum mapping and review;
- Fostering a community of teaching and learning practice through individual and peer consultation, collaboration and mentorship;
- Enhancing and supporting research and scholarship of teaching and learning at Haskayne School of Business;
- Facilitating and supporting community based learning initiatives; and
- Encouraging high-impact practices and learner-centred teaching that promotes student engagement.
Resources for Faculty
The Office of Teaching and Learning at the Haskayne School of Business coordinates initiatives supporting faculty members to pursue Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL), explore new learning technologies and teaching practices, and participate in the AACSB Assurance of Learning and curriculum review processes.
Resources for Students
The Haskayne School of Business strives to offer a stimulating, caring and rigorous learning environment where students feel well-supported as well as challenged.
Resources for Markers
The Haskayne Office of Teaching and Learning coordinates the orientation of markers and processes the hires for markers/proctors for Bachelor of Commerce and Master of Business Administration courses.